- 4-lamp sizes (12", 21", 33" and 62").
- Fits any coil size, vertical or horizontal systems.
- Meets American Conference of Governmental Hygienists (ACGIH) exposure limits .
- Low Mercury UVC lamps.
- Improves indoor air quality by destroying surface microbes that grow in and on coils and drain pans, including mold and bacteria.
- Single point electrical connection.
- Eliminates foul odors.
- UVC Lamp clip provided for ease of installation.
THE V-RAY STANDS FOR RELIABILITY
The V-RAY is the most cost effective HVAC / UVGI maintenance tool. A typical installation of the V-RAY can pay for itself immediately through maintenance savings (dispensing the need for costly coil cleanings).
When installed, the UVC lamp
s destroy contaminants in the HVAC system
s and bacteria
(sources of musty, damp odors) and restore the system to a "like new" condition. The UVC
cleaner system delivers energy savings through improved system efficiency included increased heat transfer, and thus its net cooling and heat capacity.
The V-RAY also provides comfort by killing the source of foul odors
. Among UVC
products, the ALTRU-V series provides the lowest life-cycle cost, while offering UVC lamps
with the highest output retention and lowest mercury content in the industry.
"Clean Water Clean Air" - "Yes, we do care."
Home Enviro Health Specialists
Commercial Applications Division
Phone: (908) 670-1648