- Waterproof NEMA 3 design for
- Heavy gauge steel, tamper-resistant enclosure.
- Installs easily and safely into "through the wall" and "rooftop" units up to 10 tons.
- Maintains AHU capacity to optimal operating condition with near original equipment capacities.
- Lowers energy costs for most HVAC systems.
- Reduces costly maintenance and cleaning programs.
- With short paybacks, the V-Strike has one of the lowest ownership costs in the industry.
- Improves indoor air quality by destroying surface microbes that grow into mold and bacteria.
- UV has proven effectiveness on tuberculosis (TB), Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaire's disease), and other infectious bacteria.
- Produces no ozone, gases, or other noxious fumes - will not harm building occupants, equipment or furnishings.
- Fixtures are UL/C-UL Listed under Category Code ABQK (Accessories,
Air Duct Mounted), UL Standards: 153, 1598 and 1995 respectively
- One year warranty on both the fixture and the UVC lamp
- Replace UVC lamps just once a year. Lamp change-out can take less than
THE POWER OF THE V MEANS SAVING VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY
The V-STRIKE delivers UVC energy
through a supported UVC lamp
design, allowing for maximum flexibility in systems of up to 10 tons as either a side-mount or top-mount fixture.
The V-STRIKE installs easily into both "through the wall" or "roof-top" designs and can be used used in a open environment because the housing is virtually weather proof built and NEMA rated.
The V-STRIKE is an easy to install UVGI / UVC
system that will improve the performance and clean air delivery of your current HVAC system
"Clean Water Clean Air" - "Yes, we do care."
Home Enviro Health Specialists
Commercial Applications Division
Phone: (908) 670-1648