V-FLEX : VERSATILE AND EFFECTIVE
- Provides unmatched installation flexibility and "kill rates" in HVAC systems of virtually any size, large or small.
- Patent-pending design with multiple lamp capability per extrusion.
- The only commercial, industrial or institutional UVC lamp device to offer 360 degrees UVC irradiance.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally, with multiple high-power, single ended biaxial lamps mounted to a single support column as close as 9 inch centers.
- Installs easily and requires only one electrical service hook-up.
- Allows for "nesting" of the UVC lamps for unprecedented UV intensity.
- ALTRU-V UVC Lamps have the lowest output loss of the industry (over their operating life).
- Fixtures are UL/C-UL Listed under Category Code ABQK (Accessories, Air Duct Mounted), UL Standards; 153, 1598, & 1995 respectively.
- Optimize any application through our ALTRU-V proprietary application software.
- Offers the ultimate UVC intensity distribution on target services.
- Perfect for bio-terror or medical applications by applying high-dose UVC for disinfection of filter surfaces.
- Improves indoor air quality by destroying micro-organisms including mold, bacteria, their spores and products.
The V-FLEX has a design that is both highly versatile and effective, which allows it to be fit into a HVAC system
, air handling unit or duct of any shape or width. This support column allows mounting of UV modules on all four sides and up and down height, allowing for 360 degrees irradiation coverage and delivering the most UVC
energy per unit area.
The nestable design also permits centers as close as 9", allowing for the system to fit into a air handling unit or duct of virtually any width.
The wiring runs through a designed - in wire chase to a power junction module that is UL listed and NEC Compliant, for fast, safe and error free installation. Only four screws or bolts and one electrical service connection are required to make the system operational. Once installed, each UVC lamp
is easily replaced on a annual basis in only 15 seconds.
"Clean Water Clean Air" - "Yes, we do care."
Home Enviro Health Specialists
Commercial Applications Division
Phone: (908) 670-1648